PRESENTED BY ACAF
NONCIATURE SABLON, BRUSSELS
20-22 APRIL 2018 | DURING ART BRUSSELS
Accessible Art Fair is returning to Brussels, with a very special edition this spring: the
Spring Art Salon. The salon will be taking place during one of the most important weeks on
the art calendar in Brussels. Art Brussels and The Independent will be presenting
galleries, while the Spring Art Salon will be sticking to ACAF original mission of
presenting emerging artists without gallery representation.
At the Spring Art Salon we will showcase the works by 25 artists in Salon style.
PRIMARY MEDIA PRTNER
Our jury is comprised of leaders in the art world who help us choose the most promising artists to present at the event. We will be meeting on March 6th at Hotel Amigo to choose the participating artists.
- John Vollman - Art Dealer
- Sophie Clauwerts - Expert in old masters and Director Art Expert
- Sylvain Levy - Founder DSL Collection, Art Collector
- Kathryn Smith - Managing Director, Ampersand House
- Nazy Vassegh - Former CEO Masterpiece London, Art Advisor and Senior Consultant in art and culture
- Stephanie Manasseh - Founder, Accessible Art Fair
- Eva Wittocx - Director M Museum London, Curator Belgian Pavillion Venice Biennale